Thursday, September 8, 2016
80. HERE COMES THE SUMMER Today there are the feasts in the neighbourhood. The girls went before to the swimming-pool. It’s obvious that Imogen doesn’t have sense of humour, but Esther had a great time with Maureen and Phoebe, and later joined Wendy and Ivy. They met Hugh, and Adam…Oops! At that moment Esther wanted the earth to swallow her, but it seemed that Adam wasn’t weird about what happened last Saturday, though she was having more fun with her friends. After the gossips for a while, and having lunch they met for that night. They don’t care about the funfairs, so better to dance, where Esther met more people, but maybe this wasn’t good, ‘cause she got lost, but at the same time she meets a very nice boy: Gilles, who’s been with all night long. Suddenly Imogen shows up with another boy. Besides Gilles is from High School, and they all run into Rodd, who can’t stop laughing, what’s so funny??? Almost at the end of the night, finally all of them meet together and introduce them Gilles’ friends. Maureen is quite mad and decides to go home with Ivy, who is also pretty mad because she spent most of the night lost and alone, telling Esther that she was meanwhile with that boy, ‘cause that’s all she cares about, stupid guys who just want to kiss her and more, not caring of her friends. Esther answered quite surprised because she got lost too!!!! Apart from these things Gilles drove Esther home, sooo nice. A good way to begin this busy summer, she’s grounded to study and pass the course, if not she has to repeat.
79. HUMILIATING 17th birthday!!! So cool!!! Esther wants to make a big celebration, even though she hadn’t passed half of her assignments. So, she first went to The Sylvan with Imogen, that was fun, they saw everybody and the hot waiter invited them to some shots. Later they met the other girls, a bit dull. The bad side is that Esther met Glen, they didn’t argue a lot but when she saw his new girl, thought that was for the best, such an ugly girl!!! Maybe Esther drunk too much that night, however, that was enough ‘cause then like that if she was going to meet Adam she could be more dare. And it happened!!! So… she took advantage and pounced on him to kiss his lips, but he rejected her, saying that she scares him and that it wasn’t going to finish good, because they’re very different. Esther didn’t expect this kind of reaction, she felt embarrassed, humiliated, sad and way too drunk to cry. During all this moment a boy was trying to cheer her up, asking her why she was crying, and that way she began to take everything out, and with all that mix they ended up kissing. Her friends were freaking out and Glen!! Who saw everything. At the end not all the boys reject her.
78. UNLUCKY Too much weird thing with Glen wasn’t good. The other day he phoned Esther to tell her that a girl he liked before wanted to date him, “fuck off!!!!” Imogen says that is the best, but obviously for Esther not, she can’t stop thinking of him. For another hand Adam has a silly behaviour. While she was talking about this with Wendy the teacher got mad and throw them off the class, and everybody laughing because of Esther’s embarrassing blush. After all this Esther thought that Imogen said something to Adam that she shouldn’t. And again at the end it was all a joke, so again she almost blundered. That night Esther got really drunk and the worst is that she met Adam and he was as always as usual. What the hell?? That was so confusing, he apparently said to Imogen that he wanted to date her, so??? Later they met Jay’s group and just like that, suddenly Imogen got involved with one of his friends George. However Esther had another rejection from Jay. Ohhh!!! What a weird and disappointing night! At least she had fun with Ivor and met a lot of people. The bad side is that when she was going home, realises she had lost the purse and they keys, so she went back to the pubs and Matthew helped her. That was so nice from his part! Though they couldn’t find anything. Esther was praying not to have a very big telling off from her family, she just hates the yellings, fights and all that at home.
77. BRING TO LIGHT Imogen is mad at Esther because she doesn’t give a damn of her, she’s into Glen’s clutches. Well,… come on!!! That’s not very tolerant. The more Esther knows Imogen the less she likes her. When they went back to class after the break, apparently Adam knows about Esther’s crush on him because some classmates told him and Wendy confirmed it. So that’s why Adam today didn’t talk to her at all, and at the end of one class he suddenly hit her as a joke. That was kind of weird and she didn’t know what to say or do. That’s how the conversation finished with this subject, thanks to Wendy who confessed. If it wasn’t because of Esther’s new boyfriend she’d probably be freaking out, but that was not the case. Even though it’s been 2 days that Glen doesn’t phone her to go out, so this weekend Esther is kind of mad. Tonight Is even boring for her, like her friends… But the night gets better when they meet Rossie who joins them. She’s been introducing to Esther lots of people, so awesome!! Because she loves meeting new people, especially boys. And then she realizes how much she regrets how things ended with some of the group of girls. She also meets Jay, an amazing gorgeous guy, but not very talkative, and decide to talk to their friends, whether was going to be any chance to be together, and the answer was : NOT. Anyway, she “supposedly” has a aboyfriend…
76. GOSSIPS A full day of arguments. After class Esther’s been joking with Adam. Now they’re together very often. Why it will be? ( but she actually knows the reason). During the break, Betty has had a fight with a girl because she’d been with Ozzie, thanks Godness Esther doesn’t go out with them anymore. In the way of all of this was Stelle, ‘cause they’re now very good friends. It seems at the end the group’s been dividing. That’s what she has been explaining to the class and then later Ge’ne’s got mad at Esther telling her off. “- Seriously??? Ge’ne and her silly things” When Esther was having a rest from all the mess, not knowing why suddenly it’s been another fight between 2 guys of the class, one of them is friends with Maisie, it does not sound good… After all this Glen’s called Esther and they’ve met for that afternoon. At least Imogen apologized, by her way of course, for the last weekend behaviour. Going home with Wendy, they enjoyed gossiping about all and this means the strange good relation with Adam, wondering why, the sudden separations in the girls group, how everything can change in the twinkle of an eye and maybe even for worse. But at least it was not her business; she prefers to focus on her new love relation which gives her hope to believe that life can be more and better than she thinks, and not to see things in black.