Friday, June 19, 2015

75. THE AGENDA

“ Don't ask me why, but in my way to class from the break, Ralph took my agenda, where was all full of the notes between Imogen and me, and he knows about Adam, so...talking to Wendy about it. What a terrible moment, "don't you have life Ralph?? Live me alone!" Thank God I said it was before, because now I like my boyfriend. However, Wendy didn't believe me, why not? It's true! Adam almost read everything. What a big talking to the class, and Imogen didn't care, all the time laughing, and it was all her fault. I met tonight with wendy, who wants to meet Glen, taking advantage we've been talking about the morning thing, god!she's a bit tiring! So, you still like Adam?-asks Wendy Nooo, I don't -( I answered a bit doubtfully) I don't believe you-says Wendy Come on! Don't be tiring Wen, he's cute, but nothing else, and it's just impossible - Esther why impossible? - Wendy Because she also has a girlfriend, and he could have tried something, but didn't do it,'cause he doesn't like me. So the best is to forget everything - Esther when I've been later with Glen, it's been better, who's brought more friends, and Wendy really likes him for me, but I think she's still with the Adam thing, that's past. Of course, Imogen's been rude, and I've had to calm her down, -but what the hell is wrong?? Try to have fun girl... She's even scared Glen. Tonight he's driven me home, so sweet! I really need this right now”

No comments:

Post a Comment